2015 IPSC NL Provincials Is A GO!Good Day IPSC Members, The 2015 Provincials will be going ahead this weekend Sept 26th & 27th. We have 18 stages planned with 296 rounds and from looking at some of the new props; it will be challenging but definitely fun to shoot. To ensure we are all on the same page here is how the weekend will play out: Friday Sept 25th (around 12:00pm)
- We will start setting up the stages in anticipation for Saturday mornings shoot. Any volunteers interested in helping with the set up would be great appreciated.
- Registration is at 9:00am – Those who have NOT paid the $100.00 registration fee can do so today via EMT to firstname.lastname@example.org . OR you can pay on before the start for the match. Those of you that have asked for two shirts the additional cost will be $35.00 which can be paid before the match as well.
- First Shot will be fired at 10:00am sharp.
- First Shot will be fired at 10:00am Sharp.
- The awards dinner and the prize draws this year will be held off site at Tiny’s Bar & Grill at 775 CBS Hwy. at 4:30pm http://tinysbarandgrill.foodpages.ca/?showmap=1
- If anyone wishes to bring their spouse to dinner, you’re more than welcome. They will be responsible for additional costs associated with their meals unless they have registered for the Provincials.
Trackback from your site.